Heating and Air Repair
Receive Quick Repairs for Heating and Air when You Call Equisolar!
Purchasing a quality HVAC system is one of the best ways to ensure you have heat and air for the long-term. However, without adequate maintenance, your unit could end up breaking down at the worst time possible. Los Angeles can get really hot during the summer and extremely cold during the winter. These are two times of the year you don’t want to be without a functional heating and air system. At Equisolar, we offer state-of-the-art repair services for HVAC units of all types.
Our professionals are fully licensed, bonded, insured and experienced with various types of older and newer model HVAC systems. Since there’s no AC or heater that you can rely on 100%, you need a repair company you can depend on whenever it fails you. Equisolar has gained a reputation for speedy and quality repair services. If you’re ever in need of a quick repair for your heating and air, then contact Equisolar for a free quote.
Tell-Tale Signs It’s Time for HVAC Repair
There are different warning signs your system will give when it’s broken or about to break down. It’s very important that you contact Equisolar as soon as you notice issues, so that they don’t grow worse. Repair costs for furnaces and air conditioners can increase exponentially as it starts to suffer from serious damage.
Here is a quick overview of some of the signs your system will give when it needs repair work:
• There’s a rotten egg smell. This can occur in homes that run on natural gas, and signifies a gas leak. You should leave your home immediately if this is the case.
• There’s an electrical smell. This is a sign of overheating, and can be due to a faulty motor or electrical wiring.
• There’s a moldy or musty smell. This occurs when there’s a lot of condensation buildup that leaks out of the unit and into the ductwork.
• You notice water leaks. In AC units, this could point to issues with a frozen evaporator coil or faulty condensate pump. If your furnace is leaking, it could be the condensation line is damaged or the drain is clogged.
• There’s a burning smell. Furnaces are supposed to burn hot, but if there’s a noticeable burning smell, it could be that the motor is overheating.
These are just some of the typical problems Equisolar customers run into. If you notice these or other troubling signs with your heating and air unit, then it’s time to give the professionals at Equisolar a call.
Save Money with a Prompt Heating and Air Repair
Ignoring the warning signs your unit is giving will only lead to more significant damage. The more damage caused, the more you’ll have to pay to have the system repaired. Having your heating and air repaired promptly can also prevent it from completely breaking down, causing uncomfortable temperatures in your home or business.
Once you notice issues with your unit, give Equisolar a call right away to have a licensed technician inspect it. We will be able to pinpoint the issue early on, preventing costlier problems from ensuing.
Get Your Heating and Air Fixed Today!
Don’t wait another day to have your furnace or air conditioner fixed by a professional. If your unit isn’t turning on or isn’t warming or cooling your home, then give us a call for an estimate. Our professionals will do an inspection and get your unit up and running as quickly as possible. Contact Equisolar today for a free estimate and to schedule an appointment.